New guy from NW Indiana

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Hi all. Was recommended to check out this sight by a guy at the Schied diesel extravaganza. Finally got around to it.

I'm retired/disabled from the U. S. Army, did 28 years. Married, with 2 kids, 3 dogs. My 1999 F250 Super Duty is my first diesel, not gov issue. It's a crew cab 4x4 with the 7.3 Powerstroke. Still learning these trucks, but I have fixed it up some. I've had it 3 years. She is black with the rockers Rhino lined. So far I have added the following... A Leer Cap with a Yakima roof rack, and Ranch hand bumpers (the front having 4 Rigid industries spots). I lifted it 4" and she rides on Fox Racing shox and 35" Toyo MTs. She has a new Black Mamba 400+ hp crate engine, with Banks Technicooler, and an ATS 5 star tranny, with their billet flex-plate and torque converter. She has a cold air intake and a stainless 5" turbo back exhaust. I stop her with Powerslot rotors and pads. Stereo is Pioneer, with eclipse speakers in Q-forms kick panels, and a JL Audio sub in a stealth box inside my oem center console. I put an in-bed craftsman toolbox, and have a Viar compressor mounted on that. (in preparation for front and rear ARB air lockers) CB going in this weekend.

Anybody from NW Indiana? I'm on a sight called powerstroke.org and we are having a GTG in Lafayette Dec 2 at Applebee's.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
Welcome from central Indiana. There is a thread here for the gtg too. Was planning on going but totaled the truck tonight just a few hours ago.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in Texas but I grew up in NWI, former Region Rat myself. Lets see some pics!!!

OK... Here goes.

1CoolTruck.png

004-1.png

012.png

009.png

008.png

006.png

NewLeft.png

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
OK, I kinda cheeted. That engine shot was two years ago, the day they put it in... not so clean now.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Little dinky town called Remington. South of Rensselaer.

hey bud good to see you over here !! i had spoke with you thru pms and sort on the rims and tires you had just prior to scheids and they wouldnt work on my set up , I know just where remington is , im headed there next week for a pick up at the local FBI shop !!
Also once again would like to thank you for your service !!! Happy Veterans Day!
-Frank

Slate

Reaction score
Welcome, bud. TwinJ started the thread over on PSO for the gtg in December. We also have a thread for it here that I started.

Latest posts

Members online