New guy from Oklahoma

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Hello all,

As the user name says I am a Senior Master Ford tech in both gas and diesel. Work on them all bumper to bumper but super duties/diesels are my thing. Been a Ford tech since the end of 2005. Senior master since 2008 or 9.

Current trucks are a 2004 LB7 CCSB truck which is a blast and finally got my first super duty. Took some conviniving of the fiancé to get out of her '13 F150 limited to get into a '09 F450 lariat. Truck has nav, sunroof, sliding glass, dual Alts, supplemental heater, tbc, up fitters, b&w flip ball, Berliner, tonneau cover. Bought the truck with a hurt engine, #2 is down on compression, tons of blow by and pushed out glow plug harnesses. Previous owner was hauling their 43' camper when it went boom.

Not the most desirable plan but I ordered a new ESB, 2 heads, 8 injectors and a HPP. Got studs and a CAI coming from no limits for it. Hoping to get it all back together this next weekend provided I get my studs and parts from No Limits. Truck is currently tuned with an H&S Mini Maxx. Has egr/*** removed. Exhaust setup is very cheesy to say the least with just a 3" pipe welded in place of the ***. But they did do a quality job leaving he flanges so I don't have to cut it off.

Have lots of questions and am super excited to have what I call my dream truck. Since 2007 I have drooled over F450 pickups. Finally got one. Not the exact interior/exterior I would have chosen but can't beat CHEAP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 46

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Live in Morris/Okmulgee area and work at James Hodge Ford Lincoln in Muskogee. Did 8 years in McAlester at Fenton/Nix/Freedom Ford.

Latest posts

Members online