new guy from Wi

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Figured better sign up since I'm on here daily now since i bought my first powerstroke. Can't wait to learn more and some day be of help.

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I acually live bout 15min west of oshkosh but grew up there. Can't go wrong with atleast 1 bar on every corner :pint:

bricewise

Reaction score
Welcome!! Just south of Janesville here!! If you know any reputable shops around WI let me know!!

duddy

Reaction score
hey if you guys are meeting up for a beer some weekend let me know ill run up there to join you guys and you seem like you fit in well there dustin lol

Just cause i drink to dam much i fit in anywhere. And get around, 175 miles drinking last night:toast:, 3 house parties, mackville, and 2 bars. To bad mackville got cut short by rain.

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Just cause i drink to dam much i fit in anywhere. And get around, 175 miles drinking last night:toast:, 3 house parties, mackville, and 2 bars. To bad mackville got cut short by rain.

Yeah that's a good night. Rain sucked ass wasn't at macville tho was at wir watchin the drags since I was there friday racing my truck. But for sure get togther for sum beers its wut we wisconsinites do best :toast:

Latest posts

Members online