New Hydra chip

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We keep plenty of these in stock for anyone needing one. Both with and without the "updater cord"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

skylinedan

Reaction score
Me too as well, and explain this updated cable too if you can, I,m gonna need a USB cable with mount bracket also.

Dan

skylinedan

Reaction score
Forget my last reply, LOL. Didn't read your comment right, Send me a PM on how much with the cable.

Dan

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Just ordered mine today! Will be at the house for the 4th! Excited to try some new tunes and be able to just down load them!!!

skylinedan

Reaction score
Mines not doing so well, I got something screwed up last night. Wondering if I didn't bend a pin or two putting the plug back in the PCM. Thing is a pain to get in with all the wiring they got in front of it.

skylinedan

Reaction score
I got it figured out, the box to hex conversion got me , lol. Still have a few questions, I really like Bill,s tuning so far. Wish it came with a owners manual, have more info in it and a FAQ section for idiots like me. Lol.

skylinedan

Reaction score
Your gonna like it, very nice thing. I've been fighting with mine, but that's the fault of the guy behind the computer, lol. The hex code thing got me, it's confusing as hell. I never dealt with anything like this before so I'm learning as I go. Not like my DP chip that's for sure.

Latest posts

Members online