New Injectors And Tunes Trouble

sniper_101

Reaction score
Recently bought a set of your Stage 1 Remans and had my 6-position chip reburned for the injectors. I got everything buttoned up yesterday but am having some serious drive-ability issues.

Tunes I got: Stock (1), Economy (2), Heavy Tow (3), Daily (4), Hot (5), High Idle (6).

In all settings but 1 and 2 it lopes hard when returning to idle from a rev or pressing the clutch and letting the RPM drop. The throttle is way too touchy in Daily and Hot to use with a my manual trans. They both (daily and hot) hardly smoke (I'm not looking to blow smoke, but with a stock turbo . . .). The stock and economy settings don't make more than 5-8lbs of boost, and require throttle input while releasing the clutch from a stand-still or it will stall, so getting to 60mph takes all day with no power.

There seems to be plenty of power in the Daily and Hot settings, but even looking at the throttle the RPM shoot to about 1100 in the daily and 1200+ in Hot, making a smooth take off with a manual near impossible.

Thoughts, suggestions, opinions? I'm going to park it again until it's straightened out, as something just isn't right.

Thanks, Kyle.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Tuning help

I am at the shop now catching up on some work give me a call and I will see what I can do to help. 1-615-563-7800 EX 25

Latest posts

Members online