New Injectors

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found out yesterday that I have 5 bad injectors so I need to replace them all... I have a guy that says he will rebuild mine if they are rebuildable, but then they may not seal properly and all that. I currently have Swamps 175/50 and am thinking I'd loke to do 190/100 or 205's. I do not want to go with Swamps again. Does anybody have any recommendations on Injectors, or experience with rebuilt Injectors. I have an 06 6.0 Powerstroke with a 62 mm non vgt. Thinking of possibly going with a compound setup down the road. Thanks

smokersteve

Reaction score
I have heard alot of good things from holders. They are in my interest when I do injectors

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Ive got holders 190/30 as well, and am veryhappy. Warren however, does put new spo valves in if you want, so that may be something to consider... Turn around time from holders seems to be a hell of a lot quicker though. I think mine were gone a week, and warren was 3-4 out.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Another vote for Holders..! Great service and great turn around time.

04stroker

Reaction score
Ive got holders 190/30 as well, and am veryhappy. Warren however, does put new spo valves in if you want, so that may be something to consider... Turn around time from holders seems to be a hell of a lot quicker though. I think mine were gone a week, and warren was 3-4 out.

Just to clarify this we do have new spool valves as well we just only sale them in our premium reman injector line that comes with pretty much all new parts.

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
I've run injectors from both Warren and Holders, quality on both were great, Holders service and turn around for me was better..... night and day better.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Just to clarify this we do have new spool valves as well we just only sale them in our premium reman injector line that comes with pretty much all new parts.

My bad, i didnt mean anything by it. I was talking about rebuilding the injectors that came out of the truck.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Rykan is the man! Has built me many different sets over the years. Just recently sent me a set of 300/150's for my RCSB truck. Good folks, good stuff!

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Business with holders is beyond excellent Rykan has even gone as far as delivering my truck to me 200 miles he's the man!!!! Might even stop by in a lil while after the tire shop just to BS

cRaZy8

Reaction score
Another vote for Rykan and the Holders crew.
I had my injectors and turbo to me inside of 1 week.
Top notch service, great communication, just good, honest people.

Rykan, if you ever make it to the northeast during June to September, look me up for a yellowfin trip. We do probably 30-40 trips per season.

04stroker

Reaction score
Another vote for Rykan and the Holders crew.
I had my injectors and turbo to me inside of 1 week.
Top notch service, great communication, just good, honest people.

Rykan, if you ever make it to the northeast during June to September, look me up for a yellowfin trip. We do probably 30-40 trips per season.

Well looks like I know where my next vacation is. Can I bring a friend?

Latest posts