New intake on the '17

rob1674

Reaction score
your intake is smaller than factory . not to mention that intake looks identicle to our original design that was done 9 months ago, and after we saw the BLATANT copy , we redesigned it so there would be no confusion whatsoever. that is a sweet looking setup though, how the filter barely fits with the bushing slid all the way out. classy.

sorry, i don't know your name, but you're a real stand up guy. if you knew anything about these trucks, you would know, as your boyfriend has been blasted for on fb , that some base calibrations reject mass air flow based on fuel trim , same reason some trucks wont allow an egr ******. but anyway, stay in love with me, i'm flattered.

895438aaa03d034ac4fc64dfb8aa76c2.jpg
895438aaa03d034ac4fc64dfb8aa76c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D10Tion

Reaction score
your intake is smaller than factory . not to mention that intake looks identicle to our original design that was done 9 months ago, and after we saw the BLATANT copy , we redesigned it so there would be no confusion whatsoever. that is a sweet looking setup though, how the filter barely fits with the bushing slid all the way out. classy.

sorry, i don't know your name, but you're a real stand up guy. if you knew anything about these trucks, you would know, as your boyfriend has been blasted for on fb , that some base calibrations reject mass air flow based on fuel trim , same reason some trucks wont allow an egr ******. but anyway, stay in love with me, i'm flattered.

I tried getting parts off you a couple times but whenever I'd ask a question you'd give me some smart ass response. So I went with a competitor who would actually take the time to answer any questions I had. Part of running a business is providing customer service buddy. Sorry I'm not one of your forum dick riders just cause you sponsor It.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I tried getting parts off you a couple times but whenever I'd ask a question you'd give me some smart ass response. So I went with a competitor who would actually take the time to answer any questions I had. Part of running a business is providing customer service buddy. Sorry I'm not one of your forum dick riders just cause you sponsor It.

So he customer serviced on his lunch break?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

cool story. i'm pretty sure we are renowned for the quality of our customer service. people try to buy parts off me everyday and they are successful, and we have 7 people here to answer calls and take orders everyday! and lo and behold about 40-50 people per day have no issue ordering parts. i'm glad you found a dick to ride , enjoy it !

zack birge

Reaction score

This sounds like a chicken chit way to make an excuse. Mike goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happen with everything they have. Not to mention the several times after business hours some of us have had questions and without hesitation we've received support when needed.

D10Tion

Reaction score
This sounds like a chicken chit way to make an excuse. Mike goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happen with everything they have. Not to mention the several times after business hours some of us have had questions and without hesitation we've received support when needed.

Excuse?? lol I just stated my experience with Mike. I'm glad everyone else's has been better, maybe I caught him on a bad day?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Excuse?? lol I just stated my experience with Mike. I'm glad everyone else's has been better, maybe I caught him on a bad day?

doubt it, but oh well. best of luck to you man. no axes to grind, we just try to get better with every day. hope everything works out well for you.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
yep. we're working on a piece that we will send to speed up air speed across the maf. as soon as i have a sample done i'll send you one.

I wish I had the time to go back and find where we argued about the velocity issue and you got pissy!!

Lol... regardless... still a nice product!

Any future for a retro fit velocity speed increased do-dad for 15-16's?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I wish I had the time to go back and find where we argued about the velocity issue and you got pissy!!

Lol... regardless... still a nice product!

Any future for a retro fit velocity speed increased do-dad for 15-16's?

you do realize that we can't actually tune a 17 , hence the mechanical addition.

and no retro fit, not necessary .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
you do realize that we can't actually tune a 17 , hence the mechanical addition.

and no retro fit, not necessary .

Facebook sure says otherwise.... 525hp between GDP and ppei???? Or am I dreaming?

I'm sure there will be alot of bugs to work out. Plus your velocity increaser will be perfect for guys that stay stock with intake.

Still needed for the vast majority of Patriot tuning owners btw...

Jgon08

Reaction score
Facebook sure says otherwise.... 525hp between GDP and ppei???? Or am I dreaming?

I'm sure there will be alot of bugs to work out. Plus your velocity increaser will be perfect for guys that stay stock with intake.

There is forsure tunning out, not realeased to the public of course but it is out.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

thats all in testing. its not for sale , and only even started over the last week. highest hp so far was made with our 17' intake on it at 540 .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
540 is not bad, given it's so early in development.

you really dont want any more power than that unless you're flashing in a trans tune at same time , in which they aren't . prolly still waste the trans at that level .

F

Floorboard79

Would you guys say the factory 17' intake/filter is an improved design(speaking flow) over the old factory panel style? Seems to have more surface area at first glance

NathannialD

Reaction score
Would you guys say the factory 17' intake/filter is an improved design(speaking flow) over the old factory panel style? Seems to have more surface area at first glance

A truck here with 4K miles is pulling in the filter minder not all the way but this was just on the dyno. This is at 421hp, just a bit of info.

Latest posts

Members online