new look! (its a process)

getstroked27

Reaction score
wassup! figured i would share this with y'all! truck got some new shoes and new vinyl! totally changed the look IMO. next step, drop axles/suspension, build custom 8" kit, and professionally paint my axle housings and such. tired of the stiff riding bolt on pro comp kit. thinking icon 8" coilover kit, flight fab four link and deaver leafs. wheels are fuel octanes, 22x14, with fuel 35x12.50 tires. vinyl was done by rage wraps. he did three trucks (60,6.4 and 6.7) in one afternoon! gotta love stance and stretch!

Attachments

• stance.jpg
    stance.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 271
  • moasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    moasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 233
  • asssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    asssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 224
  • threeamigos.jpg
    threeamigos.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 203

buck russell

Reaction score
I always wondered what it would look like to wrap a truck. Looks good man.

Though, I'm not quite sure I understand stretch on a truck. I know it's huge in the import world.

getstroked27

Reaction score
i heart stance and stretch. i grew up in an area with a HUGE import scene. my license plate cover says the real jdm.... if that gives you any insight as to my mentality. my truck sees more import meets than truck meets, and it gets a lot of attention at them. they love the 14 wides and 12.5 wide tires. its just a pavement princess, ill openly admit that.

getstroked27

Reaction score
very familiar with dat ass. good job man. love building suspension! and yeah sorry i didnt even see that, its just the matte black vinyl, red is all the paint.

BK39

Reaction score
5029143155_c5e4b346f9_o.jpg

I helped build the suspension for the above car. If you're familiar with the car scene, then chances are you know that car.

Honest question here, So when the tires slant inward that much, obviously it wears the sh1t out of the inside, you guys just buy new tires every 5,000 miles?

Derkperk

Reaction score
5029143155_c5e4b346f9_o.jpg

I helped build the suspension for the above car. If you're familiar with the car scene, then chances are you know that car.
if my 13 year old retarded cousin built a suspension system, that's what it would look like.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

getstroked27

Reaction score
most of these are not static height, meaning they roll around shows and events like this and then air up and have proper camber. if your retarded 13 year old cousin could build this stuff, he would be famous. because this is very intricate suspension

Latest posts

Members online