NEW LOOK

doubledrop

Reaction score
Did u put a set of Rize longbed traction bars on a shortbed? Is that why they mount under the front door area?

Just stroken

Reaction score
The rize bars are for a long bed but got them for a good deal!! And as far as the red on the truck it's a factory color with some added gold pearl!!

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Funny how just a couple days ago I was looking for a picture of your ride when it sat low, and then I found one of it with this new paint. And theeen i find this thread on here today, looks great to me Chris!

INFRNL

Reaction score
Looks great either way.

I like the stance it has now and I think I like the mesh on the grille better, but both grilles look nice. I am not a fan of the tires being near flush with the wheels unless its a car or 2wd truck that slammed.
I am with the others, that I prefer the original solid color, but I think it still looks great the way it is. I am sure the pictures do not do it justice.

Great job and all that matters is that you like it; which you do.

stroken

Reaction score
the paint was flawless before :doh: I woulda put stock susspension on it and left the paint alone

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
I think it looks badass i like the flat black especially!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 while watching Duck Dynasty!

doubledrop

Reaction score
The rize bars are for a long bed but got them for a good deal!! And as far as the red on the truck it's a factory color with some added gold pearl!!

Cool. Jst knew they looked way long :). I have a set for a shortbed if interested. U wld need your frame mounts though. Or I am havin pmf fab me some frame mounts for them

Just stroken

Reaction score
Yea that's the first the truck was out was at rudys basically came out of the booth a day before lol but suspension is just about stock add a leafs in the front n a 5 inch block inn the rear

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Yea that's the first the truck was out was at rudys basically came out of the booth a day before lol but suspension is just about stock add a leafs in the front n a 5 inch block inn the rear

I thought it was yours but wasn't sure. But the pics don't do the truck justice. Surprised I haven't see it around the area.

Latest posts

Members online