New Look

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Did some PTM on the 6.4. Also did undercoating and polished up the wheels and shocks to freshen it up a bit. The bumpers, grill, cowl, mirrors, fender vents and the tailgate handle were all painted blue with the exception of the honey comb side vents getting sprayed black. I finally did my headlights as well, the reflector is blue and the bezel is black. I think it came out pretty good, I like the look. Still have to tint my mirror signals and tail lights btw. What do you guys think??

photo_zps29333140.jpg

photo_zpsfefd1b85.jpg

photo_zps44768c2a.jpg

photo_zps5ce132c9.jpg

photo_zps68dd24d0.jpg

photo_zpsd32e63e8.jpg

Chris.v

Reaction score
Looks perfect man, beautiful color. Defiantly my favorite next to white!

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Looks great, and a lot like mine, minus the chrome wheels. My favorite color combo by far is this blue with everything blacked out.

sootie

Reaction score
Can't say i could improve on that :drool:
you could get MINK on here to tint your tail lights with the original paint colour of the truck-it looks BA!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
That looks really nice. Everything flows together really nicely. Only thing that would really look nice as well is Amp steps on there. IMO

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments fellas. I cant believe I waited as long as I did to do this, its a huge improvement for sure. Still some things I want to do, like tint the mirror lenses, tails, side windows and a brow for the windshield. Like many others on here, I am never satisfied. I've been toying with the idea of lowering it back down on 35's when I need new rubber. Maybe powdercoat the wheels black.. For right now thou, I am diggin it.

Can't say i could improve on that :drool:
you could get MINK on here to tint your tail lights with the original paint colour of the truck-it looks BA!

I would but he's all the way in Oh Hi OH... Too long a wait. I am going to try and tackle it myself.

That looks really nice. Everything flows together really nicely. Only thing that would really look nice as well is Amp steps on there. IMO

I'd love a set of Amps. But the factory steps give the sides some protection from rocks, where the amps do not. Without mudflaps I need all the help I can get.

Looks awesome!! Did you strip the chrome off the vents first or just paint them?

No, just sanded, painted and clearcoated.

3brorce

Reaction score
I am going to have my grill paint matched as my chrome is bubbling pretty bad. Hope that looks alright with chrome bumpers but IDK yet.

Latest posts

Members online