New member in NC

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
What's up everyone, I'm Randall. I have been floating around on this forum for awhile checking out all the awesome build threads yall have going on and got tired of not being able to look at some of the pics that have been posted.

I currently live in Winterville, NC and recently got married to my wife Jenna :D I'm 21, she is 18. I'm working at a Cummins plant in Rocky Mount but will probably never own one because of the tin can they are wrapped in :p

Do to some hard times I had to get rid of the truck I had, a '05 6oh, because it blew the head gaskets and I had no money to fix it. Traded it on a '09 VW Jetta with the TDI for the mileage they get since I commute about 100 miles a day... I hope to have another truck in a year or so and I want to build a procharged, single turbo 6.4 but funds will be limited for awhile so we will see how that goes..

That's alittle about myself, probably the longest into ever lol. Thanks for having me.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well dern, this is where all the eastern NC guys are lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Do you guys know who drives the maroon/redish 7.3 that did right at 500 hp last year at Rudy's around here? I have seen it around is why I ask.

Not sure. The Harley did 544/977 last year at dyno day.

David N

Reaction score
Whats up Im over in Williamston. But Im in Winterville alot... And about to be alot more now after last night. LOL

Latest posts

Members online