New Pictures of the truck

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has been taking pictures for a few years and got a new camera so we took a few last night.

DSC_1786.jpg

DSC_1770.jpg

DSC_1752.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

DSC_1717_8_9.jpg

DSC_1711.jpg

DSC_1735.jpg

DSC_1729.jpg

DSC_1726.jpg

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score

Thanks man and I think some of it may be the pictures haha.

Tell him nice job, not easy getting clear photos in the dark like that.

I will, he is used to taking pictures of cars so it was a challenge for him to find new spots for the truck to fit. He took multiple pictures with different exposures in every spot and layered them I believe.

jdc753

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome as always Daryl!! Absolutely perfect. Soooo fresh and soo clean. Gotta be one of the best 7.3's on the site (and other sites too)

Silver2010

Reaction score
Thanks man and I think some of it may be the pictures haha.

I will, he is used to taking pictures of cars so it was a challenge for him to find new spots for the truck to fit. He took multiple pictures with different exposures in every spot and layered them I believe.

HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging. Really cool technique, great work!

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Very purty, has been one of my favs for a while. It would look awesome with black on the bottom half front bumper. But sometimes you have to break it up some with chrome. Still looks good either or.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Wow, it looks awesome! I can't wait to get my truck all cleaned up and snap some pics of it with my new camera... Seriously your truck looks freaking nasty!

Jason

Reaction score
In agreeance. Everything on that truck is spot on! I like the fact that it's got clear headlights and a chrome grille, looks super clean. Honestly, I think tinted headlights would look sick on there too, but the clear heads look "right" with the amount of chrome you have on it...if that makes any sense. Awesome truck!

sniper_101

Reaction score
Jeez that's clean, by definition and with the mods (perfect height, wheel/rim size, etc.). Wish my 00' was in that shape . . .

PS - Know what camera/what lens your buddy was using? Super sharp pics, props to him too.

Edit - Pretty sure that is my new favourite Powerstroke, love it.

Latest posts

Members online