New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

ClayStewart

Reaction score
I have Retro Solutions 5K HIDS on mine. It seems to match the 40" bars pretty darn close. I have D2's for my fogs instead of dually's and they put out a little darker color than the bars. The duallys may match them though.

Attachments

• IMG_1749.JPG
    IMG_1749.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 186

Lugger007

Reaction score
I have Retro Solutions 5K HIDS on mine. It seems to match the 40" bars pretty darn close. I have D2's for my fogs instead of dually's and they put out a little darker color than the bars. The duallys may match them though.

What type of bracket did you use/make to mount the light behind the grill? I want to do the same to mine. A picture would be awesome of the brackets too. Thanks

BlueOx

Reaction score
I have a couple sample pieces here, going to do an install this week and make sure everything is 100%. I will start taking orders on monday.

Good deal man. I'll be patiently waiting to order Monday then lol

Lugger007

Reaction score
is it best to order from you through the forum, or I saw you have them listed for preorder on your website?

LovetheTide

Reaction score
Looks great. I'll be placing an order tomorrow. How long is it taking to install these?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have used Ambers on Raptors before they are nice, great for snowy and dusty conditions.

If you live in heavily congested cities and want to drive with these on I suggest spot. If you live in more rural areas the floods will work nicely.

Latest posts

Members online