New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Quick question Josh. I know when I bought my duallys about 2 years ago they have an oval plug and I bought some d2 last year and I think the plugs were different between those lights. Witch ones does this kit work for? I got my kit today and it looks good. I was just thinking about stuff when I go to install them.

Sent from a lawn mower

Reaction score
Quick question Josh. I know when I bought my duallys about 2 years ago they have an oval plug and I bought some d2 last year and I think the plugs were different between those lights. Witch ones does this kit work for? I got my kit today and it looks good. I was just thinking about stuff when I go to install them.

Sent from a lawn mower

These are designed for the current style plug that rigid uses. they are called Deustch connectors.

SAK

Reaction score
Got mine installed. Took about an hour start to finish, but I had to wire the plugs into my led lights since they are not rigids

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388109069473.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388109069473.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 147

SAK

Reaction score
Did you guys pull the bumper ?

I didn't, just took the bolts off each side at a time, I was able to get to the bolts to remove the fog light bracket.

Did you wire upto the existing fog lights power? Do They draw anymore or less power than the factory lights.

The kit comes with connectors to hook up to the factory harness then into the rigid lights. I don't know what the factory lights draw, but the leds draw less than 2 amps each.

Latest posts

Members online