New products and sale!

Reaction score
We are very happy to bring you our new line of HD 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 valve springs and pushrods!

These are one piece pushrods for the 6.0/6.4 and two purse for the 6.7

The springs are drop in for all three engines as well as the pushrods.

The springs are a new ovate wire design that allows for more lift before coil bind, while using a thinner wire and retaining superior compression characteristics.

ru4yby5y.jpg

4y6uga3u.jpg

e9e3y6um.jpg

gydapu9u.jpg

The 6.0 or 6.4 push rods are $235

The 6.7 push rods (mind that they are a ball and cup design and there is 32 per engine vs 16 in others) are $450

6.0/6.4 HD springs are $499

The 6.7 springs are going to be $525 as well.

We will be doing a springs and pushrod sale for PSA members for the next month or so.

6.0 or 6.4 spring and pushrod set for $650 when bought as a pair plus shipping. That's and $84 savings!

The 6.7 springs and push rods combo is $875 when bought as a pair plus shipping. That's a $100 savings.

Reaction score
They are the only stage we will be offering as of the future. They are 11/32 .120 wall. Your not gonna break these ever. And the springs are good to 5000+ rpm and 100psi. This is only for springs and pushrods. If you want chromoly retainers that can be done as well. But I've never seen a factory retainer fail on these engines no matter what spring you use.

swinky

Reaction score
Would these springs be hard on factory lifters? I know it will be more pressure but keeping them seated better with no float should help save them at the same time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
put them in the box with my other stuff. thx.

-the mgmt.

Reaction score
put them in the box with my other stuff. thx.

-the mgmt.

Okay boss, but are you sure you don't want any of these to compliment....

u2u8yzeq.jpg

atu3e4ad.jpg

6.4's with big keepers and chromoly retainers that are lighter and stronger than stock.

3ebegegu.jpg

6.7's with chromoly lightweight retainers and triple lock keepers....

Just rounds out the whole package. I will have pricing on them next week singly and as a kit...

The 6.4's are strong from the factory but heavy. These are even stronger and lighter weight. Same goes for the 6.7's these are all reverse compatible with stock parts meaning no special machining required!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay boss, but are you sure you don't want any of these to compliment....

u2u8yzeq.jpg

atu3e4ad.jpg

6.4's with big keepers and chromoly retainers that are lighter and stronger than stock.

3ebegegu.jpg

6.7's with chromoly lightweight retainers and triple lock keepers....

Just rounds out the whole package. I will have pricing on them next week singly and as a kit...

The 6.4's are strong from the factory but heavy. These are even stronger and lighter weight. Same goes for the 6.7's these are all reverse compatible with stock parts meaning no special machining required!

send em' .. project "no budget" LOL

Latest posts

Members online