New setup

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Haven't posted in quite a while. Recently did some work on the truck, and it is a complete monster now. 250/100 hybrids from Warren, had a hiccup with one of the injectors when we got it all in, #1 was dead, but the guys there next day shipped a new injector and took care of me. Would definitely do business with them again! Great customer service. I went with RCDs T4 Kit and a s366 I got from a member here. The setup spools way quicker than expected, and she RUNS! I went with the 250/100s since I plan to do compounds or a big single next year after I move back to Michigan and have the Trans built. Overall I'm very pleased with this setup this far, makes for a fun little single cab street truck.

Really looking forward to getting to the track and on the dyno, curious to see what she runs and puts to the ground. Any guesses?? I ran a 13.2 on my stock injector and stock turbo, hoping for mid to low 12s.

Luke at Miller Performance Diesel did the work here in Oroville, Ca, so if you're in the area hit them up. Great group of fellas.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Really looking forward to getting to the track and on the dyno, curious to see what she runs and puts to the ground. Any guesses?? I ran a 13.2 on my stock injector and stock turbo, hoping for mid to low 12s.

Will depend on the health of your trans but low 12's are well within the realm of possibility

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
nice man. I had 255 hybrids with my compounds and it made pretty respectable fuel only numbers....at least by 2013 standards lol

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Ya fellas I'm very pleased. The Trans was real unhappy when I first got it all done, but it shifts great now that it learned. Just worried about the direct 3-5. Going to slap in a modified solenoid and see if she'll hold together for a while.

Going to a dyno day Saturday in Charmichael,Ca, so I'll keep y'all posted on what she puts down on the rollers! I'll be happy with anything over 600!

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I would think it would be well over 550 with that setup. I could be wrong. Also could be the trans limiting that number. Anyway, nice work! Sounds like a badass setup

Reaction score
Haven't posted in quite a while. Recently did some work on the truck, and it is a complete monster now. 250/100 hybrids from Warren, had a hiccup with one of the injectors when we got it all in, #1 was dead, but the guys there next day shipped a new injector and took care of me. Would definitely do business with them again! Great customer service. I went with RCDs T4 Kit and a s366 I got from a member here. The setup spools way quicker than expected, and she RUNS! I went with the 250/100s since I plan to do compounds or a big single next year after I move back to Michigan and have the Trans built. Overall I'm very pleased with this setup this far, makes for a fun little single cab street truck.

Luke at Miller Performance Diesel did the work here in Oroville, Ca, so if you're in the area hit them up. Great group of fellas.

Glad you like it man. That truck is handful and super fun to drive. It for sure makes more than 540, I think it was ripping through what's left of the stock trans on the dyno.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.