New Style Grill from PTP

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
They're are nice Ty.

Last bit of chrome on my truck is the harley insert...I was gonna plastidip it in black til I found this grille

ZacPSD60

Reaction score
Glad you like yours Gare! I'm extremely happy with mine. Sorry for the darkness of the pic...

vnm0sn.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Will the 08-10 model be completely open like these? Or will they retain the side openings like an fx4?

ZacPSD60

Reaction score
Will the 08-10 model be completely open like these? Or will they retain the side openings like an fx4?

Yes, we've got several styles for each truck. One is just like this completely open, another has the same surround but has a mesh grill with rivets already attached, and we also have just the mesh sheets with rivets by themselves. All of the can come in black or chrome, up to you which will work better on your truck. Still working on getting them ready for the site but any other questions can be answered on here, via email, or over the phone. Thanks guys!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yes, we've got several styles for each truck. One is just like this completely open, another has the same surround but has a mesh grill with rivets already attached, and we also have just the mesh sheets with rivets by themselves. All of the can come in black or chrome, up to you which will work better on your truck. Still working on getting them ready for the site but any other questions can be answered on here, via email, or over the phone. Thanks guys!

Do you have a picture of the.chrome with black.mesh?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Did anyone get one for a 08-10 yet? Im dieing to see wat they look like for the future.

Latest posts

Members online