New Sunrise Ford parts online Webstore!

zilla68

Reaction score
Need a price on a 4r100 for a 2000 4x4 no pto. I'm in Texas 76476.

don't know how close you are to okc, but there is a ford 99-03 with a factory 4r100 that was wrecked and he's parting it out, and the trans has really really low miles on it, like less than 1k I think it was. look on clist under auto parts, its a red truck, and it was a ford reman installed by ford. he might deal its been on there about 3 months now. still in truck

Jake

Reaction score
don't know how close you are to okc, but there is a ford 99-03 with a factory 4r100 that was wrecked and he's parting it out, and the trans has really really low miles on it, like less than 1k I think it was. look on clist under auto parts, its a red truck, and it was a ford reman installed by ford. he might deal its been on there about 3 months now. still in truck
I'll try to find it. I'm 5 hours to okc

Strokersace

Reaction score
Jake, we're heading down to Burleson on either the evening of Friday Aug 7th or morning of Sat the 8th. If it worked out and you made arrangements, I'll get it down to TX for you.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
that's some awesome powerstroke love right there. this is why I work hard to offer you guys a good price on parts. way to help a brother out. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online