New to 6.0

Reaction score
Just bought a 2006 CCLB 4X4, it's studded, egr ******, coolant filter, New oil cooler, has a powermax stage 1 (ceramic coated), 4inch down pipe and straight piped, sct with vivian's tunes, and a 80 (i believe) FICM from PHP, has a couple other things (will try to get the full list to gather. Drives great, pulls heard and seems to run cool. Oh and has a scan guage. I'm not on the up and up on the 6.0 like was with the 7.3, I'll continue to read up on em. Just wanted yalls opinions on how this combo should last, and if these tunes and all are good ones

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reaction score
She's got 6.4 Banjo Bolts, Blue Spring Upgrade, Upgraded STC Fitting, replaced oil cooler, EGR ******, new icp sensor, new ipr sensor, stand pipes and dummy plugs, coolant filter, 4 inch turbo back exhaust, and head studs, and a stage 1 powermax turbo, and several tunes form Vivian and nate and PHP on an SCT

Reaction score
ATTACH]

JMart

Reaction score
Should be a good truck for quite awhile. Looks like it has all the issues fixed.

Reaction score
Also, heads were pulled, reworked and 1 oem injector was replaced along with the oem gaskets and arp studs...
My goal for this truck,is going to be to tow roughly a 16,000 lb fitfth wheel, are there any other thing I should address? Thinking I'll do a ******** tow tune, rear seat bar and traction bars, anything else I should do for towing performance or reliability?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.