New to me 6.0

stock73

Reaction score
Ive just bought a 06 sbcc 74k unmolested.it will be studded and deleted in the next few months. I'm interested in other experiences with tuners and who has the best tunes. I have always used swamps before but that was all 7.3 stuff. Any other insight would be great! Thank you in advance. uploadfromtaptalk1424225990145.jpg

militant83

Reaction score
Get a hold of Matt at Gearhead Automotive he will hook you up with an SCT and his tunes. I run his tunes and have had no issues with them. I also added a CTS to the mix to monitor everything.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ive just bought a 06 sbcc 74k unmolested.it will be studded and deleted in the next few months. I'm interested in other experiences with tuners and who has the best tunes. I have always used swamps before but that was all 7.3 stuff. Any other insight would be great! Thank you in advance. View attachment 34525

VERY nice find!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Sharp looking truck! I'd go Matt at Gearhead like previously mentioned or Chris at Truck Source Diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock73

Reaction score
Right on thank you all I've looked them up and so far really like what I've read and there dyno sheets

patricku47

Reaction score
Rev X is an engine oil treatment, it seems to help with injector stiction issues in the 6.0's. I run Gearhead tunes in mine and couldn't be happier with them. They seem to be the least smokey out of all the different ones I have tried.

stock73

Reaction score
Is text x better than hotshot secret? Thats what i always ran in my 7.3

patricku47

Reaction score
I don't have any experience with hot shot secret, but I have run both Rev X and Archoil in my truck and had noticeable results. On a cold start (Texas cold) my truck would idle rough for a few seconds then smooth out. After running Archoil for about 700 miles it has completely stopped that now.

stock73

Reaction score
I was cold in Houston the past few mornings. Not like Illinois were im from but still chilly.

stock73

Reaction score
I've heard alot about a "panty dropper " tune but i am unable to hear for anybody who has it or dyno sheets.

Latest posts

Members online