New to me 6.7 owner!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
What I meant was that the original owner had the dealer's recommendation for spray-in liners come and literally spray it the night before he took delivery. By options, I meant tailgate extender and possibly some kind of liner for the bed.

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

6fourstroker

Reaction score
What I meant was that the original owner had the dealer's recommendation for spray-in liners come and literally spray it the night before he took delivery. By options, I meant tailgate extender and possibly some kind of liner for the bed.

Ok I get what you're saying now. As far as the Bed liner goes, it's not a "factory" option. Any dealership that has a body shop could bill it into the price, or toss it in free. That's how I got mine, it was a wheel and deal type thing. Doesn't have anything to do with it being lariat. I had the same thing done with my XL regular cab.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Things I've got planned for the truck are: CAI, tuner(most likely a mini maxx), Egr delete, 5inch flow pro(anybody run 5inch with a muffler?) and maybe a ccv re-route?

fnlyfree

Reaction score
I ran a 5" flo pro with a muffler for a few months. With the muffler the inside of the truck was a little quieter. It also muffled the "whooshing" sound the VGT makes. It is only a little quieter on the outside vs. the straight pipe.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
op- let me know if i can help you with the delete stuff !!

6fourstroker

Reaction score
I ran a 5" flo pro with a muffler for a few months. With the muffler the inside of the truck was a little quieter. It also muffled the "whooshing" sound the VGT makes. It is only a little quieter on the outside vs. the straight pipe.

Cool. I need to hear one in person. I know what the 5inch straight sounds like. Put one on my bosses truck..

Spray in bed liners are a factory option now.

Oh cool. Doubt I'll ever buy one brand new though lol.

op- let me know if i can help you with the delete stuff !!

🏻 thanks man

6fourstroker

Reaction score
0f74cc741d07588e693a793ac654f196.jpg

I realize this pic is dark and pretty hard to see but, It seems as if my front springs are now arched after putting on the ready lift 2.5 leveling kit. My 35s don't rub one bit. But this doesn't seem right. Front is also an inch higher than the rear now.

Latest posts

Members online