new to the forum in tidewater,va

turbofox54

Reaction score
Just signed up after lurking for a while. Getting ready to go through and bulletproof my 6.0 this weekend. got a bad oil leak so I figured it is time to adress the problem areas. Doin the normal...ARP studs.gaskets,egr delete,coolant filter,oil cooler replacementall from RCD along with an IDP 58v FICM and a set of 155's from RCD with a return fuel setup and an Airdog II. Workin on unbolting the cab right now. Should be fun....got a lot of sbf and mod motor experience but my first real foray into a diesel.:rockon:

turbofox54

Reaction score
I'm gonna run the Platinums from RCD after talking to them and being assured that they were of the same quality as OEM and made in same facility....I know they havent been out long but I have two buddies that have used them with good results so far. Picked up a new set of heads too just to speed things up..hopefully the old ones arent cracked and worth something cleaned up.

turbofox54

Reaction score
Trust me...the bank account is screamin right now. I bought the truck new and it has been good to me but I am tired of waitin for something real bad to happen. It's my daily driver and want it to last me a long time. I just have no desire to go buy a new truck and have a payment again. The new trucks just arent enough to make me have to have one, the only thing that makes me jealous is the turning radius.

Blake

Reaction score
Hey man I live in virginia beach wer should get together pm me

Translating Diesel Power Using Tapatalk

turbofox54

Reaction score
Thanks everyone....started taking the truck apart this evening,made some decent progress but seems the fan is not wanting to come off the waterpump so thats was my stopping point for this evening. Need to get the right size wrench tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online