New to this forum. From NH/MA but in NJ for a bit right now.

06F350FX4

Reaction score
Hey hows it going to everyone on this forum. Well I have had tons of fords from 60's up to my first diesel which is a 2006 F350. I'm the second owner but the truck was pretty much 100% stock. It now has over 220,000 and running strong, no smoke, no issues.

Well enough about that. Looking forward to getting some tips here and there, help from other people on here and helping back when I can. Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Later people.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey hows it going to everyone on this forum. Well I have had tons of fords from 60's up to my first diesel which is a 2006 F350. I'm the second owner but the truck was pretty much 100% stock. It now has over 220,000 and running strong, no smoke, no issues.

Well enough about that. Looking forward to getting some tips here and there, help from other people on here and helping back when I can. Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Later people.

Welcome

06F350FX4

Reaction score
Hey Tom. Im on Ft Dix. Would love to check out your guys place and some of the mods and repairs you guys do over there. Think I talked to one of your guys a couple days ago on the phone.

Latest posts

Members online