New Toyos

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415677766.743821.jpg
Got the new tires and wheels on mounted balanced tow adjustment 400 miles on them so far. Got a B-Cup sized mound sticking out of my inner side wall about to burst the metal band. The outer lip on the other hand decided it wanted to crack a good few inches. These are toyo m/t's and a new rim should be on the way but wtf causes a brand new tire to *** up like this and any suppliers have these in stock for a 305/70r16 need a new one ASAP.

Sent while speeding, pushing little cars off the road and having a fruit smoothie.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
My brother and his boss, at the local ford dealer he is the only person I trust to mount them.

Sent while speeding, pushing little cars off the road and having a fruit smoothie.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Usually when a tire does that the bead got ripped during install, but not always.

TheRobenator

Reaction score
I have seen that as well when someone tries to mount a tire and the bead gets pulled too much between the duck head and the rim. They usually don't use any lube so it grabs and tears the rubber. But there are still many thick steel wires going through the bead, so it's kind of weird it did that.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
RImageUploadedByTapatalk1415723590.051453.jpg

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I think either the bead is ***ked or the ply separated. I bought them as take off for display purpose only someone wanted the wheels I wanted the tires. Filled it last night with about 30 pounds was at 10 @ 40 degrees out just got worse from when I found it to now.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You've got some luck like I've never seen before. Maybe the truck is just cursed. Seems like on thing after another.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Tell me about it my father was in the truck with me when it happened. The place I purchased the tires from is being difficult paid over 1k in tires nov 2 mounted them the next day installed the next night barely drove since. They will not overnight a new one from toyo and I paid a reduced price so they want me to pay the remaining difference for the new one.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Being a display tire and that they are offering to help some, I'd just suck it up and work with them. Usually display items do not have any warranty what so ever. You never know who has been jacking with them in your showroom, hence why they get dumped for a reduced price.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Yeah this is a used tire(unknown to me) the other three are brand new. The plys are separated and the steel band is busted. I am lucky I made it over 100 miles with the tire like this the bead is partially sticking out 3 inches. The fact it made it this long on the roads I drive shocks me.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415907144.323747.jpg
Installer error or defect this happened last Sunday have 360 on the tires 100 like this. Only lost 10 psi on the way home last night and they where mounted in the beginning of the month.

Place that sold them to me said I backed into a curb funny because there are basically no curbs where I live. I hit a rock in the road are they not ***kin off road tires then going to fast on the streets hitting pot holes and then the installer error from a fourth inbreed dildo at town fair tire could not install a Dayton wheel if there life depends on it so full of shyt it amazes me it burns my brain.

sootie

Reaction score
man-i sympathize but how can so much go wrong in your life? between not being able to do oil changes, breaking tools, seven three woes and now this i really think you should resort to public transit...

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ha ha....thats funny....juicy cack

That tire is a piece of ***k. End of story.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I should have recorded them trying to take off the tire four guys to one rim n one rubber hole. Now I have to buy a new tire send the old one to toyo to be "Inspected" the guy who mounted them has 35+ years and most likely a college degree versus a high school drop out that is maybe 25 toyo believes that jacker over the other guy because they sold them but did not mount them. I am really tempted to bring my buddies deck over with dayton wheels and ask them to change the tires to see how ***ked up they can make a simple task.

Latest posts

Members online