New traction bars we will be offering!

NotStock

Reaction score
All of our bars are adjustable on the frame side. The non gusseted kits are adjustable on the axle side as well (one side is a left hand thread, the other a right). A kit for your truck would start at $500 and go up depending on the options. I would recommend at minimum a stage 2 bar. All the pricing and options can be seen on our website at http://www.pmfsuspension.com/PMF-Single-Traction-Bar-Kit_p_21.html.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Interested in a set on a F350 4 door SB with a 250 block in the rear...

Can you just do the bars without the upper piece?

Will they fit with the airbags that mount to the axle? I have not purchased the bags yet but need some very soon.

NotStock

Reaction score
We have an air bag tang option that acts as the lower mount for inboard mounted air bag setups. This is only available with our block mounted kits though.

Reaction score
I know it's old, but how are y'all liking these when towing, and any pics of the front frame mount joint without the frame bracket?

06-6.0l, CCLB 4X4, studded, reworked heads, egr gone, cab reroute, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, updated dummy plugs, stand pipe, and stc fitting; New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, powermax turbo, and Geerhead tunes, 325/65R18

Latest posts

Members online