New truck new build!

T korkle

Reaction score
Figured I'd show the progress! Picked it up Thursday. Windows tinted Friday. In the shop now for mild lift and few other things.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 188

T korkle

Reaction score
Lol I don't know why it did that. Lift shop called said they were running behind and it should be ready tomorrow

T korkle

Reaction score
5 on rear and back doors. 15 up front on sides. 50 on windshield with 5 brow. Here's 3.5 ready lift with platinum rims and 37 13.50 toyos! Getting rid of most of the chrome and the orange lights soon!

Notneb

Reaction score
Ok so is this China now? Which country is nose down, not including ours when talking about presidents...

2016SilverPlatinum

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Here is my new rig. Just got 3M Crystalline tint on it. Still debating between Carli and Icon for my lift. Also debating on 18s or 20s. Still debating on 35s or 37s too. Thoroughly enjoying all my first world problems and the new rig.

Before tint:
4puza1.jpg

After tint:
ejh5io.jpg

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Nice truck! Carli for sure on the lift. Lose those steps and get some retractable amps...

T korkle

Reaction score
Somebody explain to me how to flip my pictures! I'm on iPhone 6. I've tried flipping them upside down in my photos and then loading them on here but they're still upside down

T korkle

Reaction score
I thought about amp steps but they won't hold up as much as I stay on gravel roads. Decided to go with these ford ones instead. There just like the king ranch plastic steps but black? Not sure what they come on maybe platinums? I've never seen them on any truck at any lot before. I ordered one off eBay and the other from ford dealer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 104

Notneb

Reaction score
Oh nope he's back down undah! I want your travel budget... Use photobucket.com, use the insert image on here and paste direct links.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Here is my new rig. Just got 3M Crystalline tint on it. Still debating between Carli and Icon for my lift. Also debating on 18s or 20s. Still debating on 35s or 37s too. Thoroughly enjoying all my first world problems and the new rig.

hit us up ,we sell carli and icon, as well as everything else!

Latest posts

Members online