New truck updates.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Forgot what it takes to get a truck setup again. But been doing some work over the last 4 weeks including running it up to 4400 miles.

Took it in and got tint, remote access, carhartt seat covers, and weather techs.

null_zpsbdbe9e51.jpg

null_zpse32dc056.jpg

Then got the up fitters from sunrise ford parts. And tool box from craigslist

null_zpse59289e2.jpg

null_zps5b987235.jpg

Last step was to order some tires and change wheels. Just couldn't get to liking the 18"s so I got some polished lariat 20"s and 35x12.50 Baja atz's that just showed up at te house. Couldn't beat 315/tire shipped new especially since they're now 430/tire from the same place.

null_zpsf017ac8b.jpg

null_zpsfadfbf0f.jpg

Should have them on by the weekend.

sootie

Reaction score
can i help spend your money for you? LOL

i loooove that colour. smoked tails and mirror lenses plus colour matched headlights and a small leveling kit would look tits on that truck.

oh and lose the doors badges and 4x4 stickers...

stevens6.7

Reaction score
That's almost my exact match! I can't wait to see how the tires fit cause I am hoping to put 35's on my factory 18" wheels.

Agjake11

Reaction score
4x4 stickers are the next to go but idk if I'm sold on debadging the doors yet or not. Leveling kit is a little ways off since I want to do icon springs but waiting to see about warranty issues with them and when I do that I'll probably change wheels also.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Nice man. How you liking those seat covers? I have to get a set for mine soon. I'm also going to remove my 4x4 stickers soon and looking for some wheels and tires for the spring myself.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Nice man. How you liking those seat covers? I have to get a set for mine soon. I'm also going to remove my 4x4 stickers soon and looking for some wheels and tires for the spring myself.

I was iffy at first on them but they're actually pretty nice. Keep you from sliding around and I don't have to worry about if I have mud etc on my jeans when I get in. That and my wife slides out of the truck since she's short so it'll save the bolsters since I have cloth.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Had some trouble getting them put on but they're working on it now. Discount wouldn't put them on stock wheels over a .5" difference from the mt site