new truck

2006nytro

Reaction score
Haha If anyone sees a set of rims forsale that will fit it for cheep let me know. Thanks guys for the help. I'll start work on her soon

MAC

Reaction score
With a truck this pretty, I'd be looking for some stock steel wheels.

Check out Craigslist.

2006nytro

Reaction score
That's what I was thinkin then just scuff them and spray bomb them flat black. I wouldn't mind a set with tires on them already. This summer I'll do Alittle body work I work in a body shop so i can do it myself and it won't cost me allot. I don't want to make it beautiful just all the same color and not be able to see out from
Inside lol

MAC

Reaction score
Oh yeah, something I forgot to tell you.

6.9's made from 83-85.5 had problems with the block cracking around the block heater, because of the heating and cooling from the heater, so the best thing to do is unplug the block heater and never use it, if you find out your truck needs a heater to get started in the winter, then hook up a circulating coolant heater.

6.9 blocks from 85.5-87 were beefed up to fix this problem.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I have a set of stock steel wheels off my 06 for sale. They are 17's with the centers powder coated black and a silver ring on the outter rim. Have the chrome center caps and lugs as well. They have a set of Firestone A/T's on them with about 25% tread left. I'd let the whole package go cheap. I don't know if they'd fit your rig though.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I have a set of stock steel wheels off my 06 for sale. They are 17's with the centers powder coated black and a silver ring on the outter rim. Have the chrome center caps and lugs as well. They have a set of Firestone A/T's on them with about 25% tread left. I'd let the whole package go cheap. I don't know if they'd fit your rig though.

Wrong bolt pattern, he needs an 8x6.5" like a doge/chevy/pre-97 Ford.

BKN101

Reaction score

Do you have pictures

2006nytro

Reaction score
One more question what's the truck worth as it is? I want to see if I got a good deal? So what's everyone thoughts on price?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Where the hell do I find a deal like this? The IDI's around here, not even running, are $1100+.

2006nytro

Reaction score
Verry good friend I call family. He needed some cash and I told him I want the 6.9 and 3 days later I was drivin her home

2006nytro

Reaction score
Ok first problem. It won't start it will crank like it wants to but wont I drove it pulled it into the garage and then Nothing I don't seem to be geting any fuel?? Fuel pump? X

2006nytro

Reaction score
Lol lets hope kev one should be here Friday. It's a mechanical pump so it should be easy to change then hopefully she cranks off again hope it's not the injector pump I wouldn't think it would just go bad by shutting the truck off though

MAC

Reaction score
I would go with an E-pump.

E-pumps take less time to fuel the engine so starting is faster.

Latest posts

Members online