New tuning option from HP Tuners!!

Rubenk

Reaction score
This is good news for us I think! They dont sell tunes directly as far as I know, just the tuning platform. They are continually updating it and adding more features and support, (6.7 stuff soon).

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...stroke-6-4L-NOW-SUPPORTED&p=407565#post407565

I run their software for my SHO and have been patiently waiting powerstroke stuff. The good part is that you only buy credits for a new vehicle(100$), no locking/unlocking tuners and such.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This is good news for us I think! They dont sell tunes directly as far as I know, just the tuning platform. They are continually updating it and adding more features and support, (6.7 stuff soon).

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...stroke-6-4L-NOW-SUPPORTED&p=407565#post407565

I run their software for my SHO and have been patiently waiting powerstroke stuff. The good part is that you only buy credits for a new vehicle(100$), no locking/unlocking tuners and such.

its close and should be available on the ndash and a couple other devices. there may be a good bit more to the emissions stuff than just selecting yes or no and buying $100 license.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
The way I understood it was they weren't going to give the option. I know there will be ways around it, but definitely not as simple as yes/no as Mike said.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Been playing with it on the 6.0's. It's crazy how fast you can flash the ECM and TCM with this stuff. There are some quarks to it, but it's coming along nicely. :thumbsup:

Rubenk

Reaction score
The way I understood it was they weren't going to give the option. I know there will be ways around it, but definitely not as simple as yes/no as Mike said.

It wouldnt make sense for them to make a checkbox for it with all the legal shenanigans going on lately.

They are much more "raw" I guess you could say about giving you full access to every parameter and treating the PCM just like a computer you load software to.

The latest UI is pretty nice though.

3brorce

Reaction score
Yesterday 03-07 5.9 cummins support and now today 6.4s. Man HPT is on top of it!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
From what I have seen in the LS world HP is pretty user friendly but lacks some abilities. Cool to see more options tho.

Rubenk

Reaction score
From what I have seen in the LS world HP is pretty user friendly but lacks some abilities. Cool to see more options tho.

They have a recent addition to the team that has really helped them flesh out their software. Looking forward to some great additions from them in the next year! He is a Ford guru mostly, but adding things for everyone.

Is this something like mcc or what?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Their website has tons of info that can give you a better idea than I can. But yes, it is another tuning option much friendlier than MCC, and hopefully more parameters. In addition to tons of other features with their scanner such as datalogging.

http://www.hptuners.com/

Dzchey21

Reaction score
They have a recent addition to the team that has really helped them flesh out their software. Looking forward to some great additions from them in the next year! He is a Ford guru mostly, but adding things for everyone.

Their website has tons of info that can give you a better idea than I can. But yes, it is another tuning option much friendlier than MCC, and hopefully more parameters. In addition to tons of other features with their scanner such as datalogging.

http://www.hptuners.com/

are you referring to Joe?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.