New Tuning

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I got my tuner installed this evening finally. Been doing burnouts for the last half hour too lol. I'll post a more detailed review in the morning. So far, all I can say is that I'm impressed with the noticeable gains on a stock full emissions equipped truck.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I got my tuner installed this evening finally. Been doing burnouts for the last half hour too lol. I'll post a more detailed review in the morning. So far, all I can say is that I'm impressed with the noticeable gains on a stock full emissions equipped truck.
Any videos of the burnouts!!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score

Sweet! Bet they sell like hot cakes.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I actually do have burnout vids believe it or not lol. If Somebody who knows how to upload them gives me a hand, I'll post them up lol

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score

You scoundrel 😜😜😜😜

Good deal Steve
Keep up the good work.

I also appreciated the phone call the other day, covered a few things.

Lysons

Reaction score
Lulz. I know this. I'm not at my computer Beibs

I'm going to kill you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

orlando_bloom_kingdom_of_heaven_interview_top.jpg

Latest posts

Members online