New up pipe donuts already leaking???

JD3020

Reaction score
You are being ripped off if you are paying six bucks for them, I can get them for less than 4 bucks.

Course we can all probably say we waste a couple bucks a day.

According to Autozones website they are $3 a piece, although i can probably get em from my guys at Napa for less.

But if they are softer than the Fel-Pro's and work decent, i'd say either way its a great price. When i got my Fel-Pro's i noticed they felt really hard and solid, and didn't see how they would crush well at all. And after Danny's issue it makes sense.

Now one thing that is odd, is that all of my Fel-pro's are different colors. They are all the same part #, but they look different. Might not be anything, just something that makes me think.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Be nice if there was a way to tighten them when the truck was hot with out burning the shat out yourself trying to get them to crush. I mean I can get the egt's closet to 2000 if need be LOL

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
If they "Burned out" there was gas getting by. A good seal won't burn.
Did they fit snug when you slipped them on? Mine didn't so I Pre-compressed them until they had some resistance. It made it fun to re-install but It had no leaks.

Latest posts

Members online