New York

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Aaah. Copy. Yeah I drive a roll off, hauling horse**** and compost mulch. I cover Dutchess, putnam, westchester, bronx, orange, and sullivan counties. Some NJ and CT too.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Aaah. Copy. Yeah I drive a roll off, hauling horse**** and compost mulch. I cover Dutchess, putnam, westchester, bronx, orange, and sullivan counties. Some NJ and CT too.

Dang, your all around!

Correction to my earlier post, I learned what a beam trailer is, I thought it was a trailer used in tandem with a small dolly like they use to carry I-beams :doh. Now I know there is a difference. That is also being used in the wrong context on my post from a few hrs ago.

Last edited:

f350rebel

Reaction score
I'm in New Windsor! Almost bought a house up in Middletown, but that would have been a crap drive to work for me and the wife. we work at Stewart ANG base.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I'm in New Windsor! Almost bought a house up in Middletown, but that would have been a crap drive to work for me and the wife. we work at Stewart ANG base.

Im sorry but I dont know what ANG stands for, although I am good friends with a kid who's Dad flies the C-17's out of there. Or is it the C-5's now?

f350rebel

Reaction score
ICBM is right, it's Air National Guard. sorry, I forget that not everyone knows the acronyms that the military uses... lol

thanks ICBM! I thought i was alone when i moved up here in Sept! All the trucks i've seen are pretty much just plow trucks that are rotting apart... makes me sick...

Prodigy, No, I don't know a whole lot of people here since we just got here in Sept... And if they're not Marines, I definitely don't know them... My wife works with the C-130s and i'm an armorer, although i'm only in the reserves right now, trying to get back to active duty.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Sounds good, and yeah, many trucks around here are plow/contractor truck. I used to be at Ice Time(the ice rink in Newburgh) alot. I go up to that area like 2 or 3 times a month now.

Now that you say Air National Guard it makes sense :doh:

Good to know someone is truly local.

f350rebel

Reaction score
yeah, I really didn't think there were any enthusiasts around here... now i'm really glad i came over to this site too! lol If i had just stayed at FTE i'd have never known! since you're a local too, where's a good place to go offroad around here?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I honestly dont know. Im only 16 so I havent had time to get out there. I saw one on TV today on a DVR recording. I'll watch it again tomarrow. If I remember correctly it wasnt too far. You looking for quad trails or trails you can take a truck on? I can ask around also. Maybe google 'off road trails, NY' and see what it entails(sp?)...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online