New York

NY_Mott

Reaction score
So I know it's winter and all, but are there any g2g's around the area during the warmer months?
Kinda like these shops I see having events, really wanted to attend Rudy's event but I'm not going to be able to. :(

I read that English town has an event in September, but that's so far away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Dude. Englishtown is not a far ride. I believe it took us 2ish hours 2 years ago to get there.

qyzeqe6e.jpg

AND we had this beast in the convoy

9ybyry5e.jpg

Your not far from me. Shoot me a text so next time I head to jersey I'll give you a shout to see if your around and feel like tagging along to meet some of the guys

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Lol my bad I meant as in long time from Now till sept..
Thanks for the convoy invite tho. I'm definitely in...
Text on its way....

That's a nice Mack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
I have a group on Facebook "Empire State Diesels" I wanna try to organize something this year. But on there people usually post trucks pulls and stuff around my area, the Mohawk valley

Stroked777

Reaction score
What are you looking to have done? Helmers is about 3 minutes from my parents house. There's a few other local guys around too that do some work. Just depends what you're looking to have done.

Upstate Diesel is doing a dyno day in May.

https://www.facebook.com/events/465228730249418

You going to that mike? It's a few hours from me but I'm thinking about it

Mdub707

Reaction score
I was planning on it. I already pre registered to run on the dyno too, but u found out after my sister in law it's graduating from grad school that weekend, do not sure if I'm required to attend that yet or not

Stroke_this

Reaction score
What are you looking to have done? Helmers is about 3 minutes from my parents house. There's a few other local guys around too that do some work. Just depends what you're looking to have done.

Upstate Diesel is doing a dyno day in May.

https://www.facebook.com/events/465228730249418

I'm looking to find an all round guy for the 7.3 and 6.4 a little closer to home. I've got a pile of parts for the 2000 I'm lookin to get put in. IH uppipes, glow plugs and service the system,exshaust and intake,6.0 cooler,38r ww2 and pedestal, strictly fuel system, dieselsites new water pump, shocks, fluid flush. I'm sure there's a few other but you get the point.

Stroke_this

Reaction score
Or do it yourself. The only thing I would dislike doing is fluid flush and water pump and maybe fuel system.

If I spent more time then a weekend a mth then yes I would, usally there's more pressing issues then turning wrenches on the truck. It kills me to say but most of the time it easier to just pay someone and not have to worrie about.

Latest posts

Members online