Ngauge mounting options

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I prefer clean and sleek.

I currently have my minimax mounted with a blend mount above the rear view mirror. HDMI hidden under the headliner. (On my 11)

Can I mount the Ngauge the same?? What is the attachment on the back of the ngauge. Same as a mini??

I need something for my 2015 platinum I just picked up quickly. It kills me that it could possibly go into regen when I drive it back home from Texas.

Also.... I'm sorry but who's tuning will work best for the 15... I know it's probably beating a dead horse but I must ask.

Reaction score
The mounts suck. They are not the same the cable that comes out is not right for the mount that they have made and it needs to be trimmed. Even after trimming the design is piss poor in my opinion and needs to be addressed .. But this is my o2

Notneb

Reaction score
Also.... I'm sorry but who's tuning will work best for the 15... I know it's probably beating a dead horse but I must ask.

Any of the Big 3 *$partan, P!P, AS/GH* will work fine. $partan shifts are quicker than P!P, but P!P is 1/2 the price. I like them both, P!P for city/cruising and $partan for when I want to have fun off-road as the shifting, gear holding and power delivery are more aggressive.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'll be calling asap Mike. Probably tomorrow or the following day. Bought it and left it at the dealership. Don't want it parked downtown Houston just yet!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
The mounts suck. They are not the same the cable that comes out is not right for the mount that they have made and it needs to be trimmed. Even after trimming the design is piss poor in my opinion and needs to be addressed .. But this is my o2

I just remembered the BLENDMOUNT does not use a "mount" they send an extreme high quality industrial velcro like material. Except it's like little tiny beads that mesh together. Stronger than anything I have ever personally seen or used. I just wish the ngauge was rectangular instead of a circle.... oh well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be calling asap Mike. Probably tomorrow or the following day. Bought it and left it at the dealership. Don't want it parked downtown Houston just yet!

cool, you know i got you .

Sullys450

Reaction score
If your going to ******* use the nGauge otherwise why not just buy an SCT and get the tunes from PIP or GH? The nGauge from what I know leaves a lot to be desired and most guys are running the Edge CTS2 for gauges.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
His breath is so warm though so it's kinda nice...

Having been able to shift on the fly the tune since the year 2000 is not an easy thing to give up. Btw... brings me to my next question. Does that thing SOTF?

I plan on calling Mike either this afternoon or tomorrow, but still appreciate any and all feedback.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah i was told my cables were leaving any day but . (ive heard that story before matt !!)

yeah tony i love my men from behind !

Notneb

Reaction score
yeah i was told my cables were leaving any day but . (ive heard that story before matt !!)

yeah tony i love my men from behind !

Lol, yeah the word is SOTF is shipping to testers/dealers soon. Just wish the company making the nGauge will hurry up with TPMS adjustability...

Latest posts

Members online