NHRDA Ennis,Tx

BlueOx

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if a couple of y'all could lend a hand sat morning to unload our truck..it's just a roller.. So gotta get it off the mexican way. Lol IDE really appreciate the help. See y'all this weekend.

You know I'll help bud! Helped ya strap the bed down at the shop anyways, lol what's helping unload the whole thing between friends?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if a couple of y'all could lend a hand sat morning to unload our truck..it's just a roller.. So gotta get it off the mexican way. Lol IDE really appreciate the help. See y'all this weekend.

I would help but i think im gonna have my hands full cooking and trying to keep people away from the pit till the food is ready..........:gethim::axe:

:gun::swordfight:

01platinum

Reaction score
Well it's official. I am cancelling my 2 rooms today. Looks like we will be working all weekend on the cars trying to get ready for this show. Paint department really screwed me on this deal. Hope everyone has a fun time. We will definitely be at the World Finals.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Well it's official. I am cancelling my 2 rooms today. Looks like we will be working all weekend on the cars trying to get ready for this show. Paint department really screwed me on this deal. Hope everyone has a fun time. We will definitely be at the World Finals.

well woke up this morning to a slashed tire and a cut strap that was holding the truck on the trailer..

That sucks, for both of you!!

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
egu6u6ym.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.