NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You do have a good point sir.....and at the rate everyone is talking about "partying" I don't think anybody is going any where, hahaha

Just seems like alot of wasted time energy and money. Good opportunity just to chill out and talk trucks and kill some cool ones.

SevenThree

Reaction score
Fancy brazil steakhouse = fail. Lol. Parking lot grub with bros. Ftw
this is Friday not Sat
You do have a good point sir.....and at the rate everyone is talking about "partying" I don't think anybody is going any where, hahaha
We will carpool
Just seems like alot of wasted time energy and money. Good opportunity just to chill out and talk trucks and kill some cool ones.

We are going early enough to do both so stop ruining my plans, a-hole.lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
LOL.

Your plans suck.

J/k of course bro.

Fwiw I plan to be in Ennis by 2 or 3 friday.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
All ye of little faith.

No, we just know better. You are full of chit.

Oh no, I have all the faith........I've seen what happens on a simple week night when you "drink" :pint:

Exactly. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time you said weren't going to drink or get drunk...

LOL

I haven't had beer in about 2 weeks now anyway. And no I'm not parting out the truck.

I don't believe that, either. LOL

stonepusher

Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to change my reservation to comfort suites across the hwy since quality didn't have any rooms available for the rest of the party I am going with. But will still be there!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.