NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

Jason

Reaction score
Got my room at the days inn. Dang ole good hotels were booked already. Im pumped, I am gonna see if I cant run friday night, and embarrass ole blackbetty...i mean, some cummins guys. If im not too drunk thst is.

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Booked!!

She said I got the last king.

Sounds like there are queen singles smoking and non left still. Mine ran 89.99/ night

I had a hard time saying we were with the Prius convention and not laughing :blah: Then she mentioned it was "race weekend" and I was all like oh yeah IDK that ... :wtf: are you taking about lady

Jason

Reaction score
How in the hell are yall getting rooms at the quality inn, when I called last night, and they said they were booked?? I told them I woukd take any bed confuguration, I didnt care.

SevenThree

Reaction score
How in the hell are yall getting rooms at the quality inn, when I called last night, and they said they were booked?? I told them I woukd take any bed confuguration, I didnt care.

Call that number I posted. Talked to them at 11pm last night.

Sally didn't send this

budro

Reaction score

Because it's not the same hotel.