NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Got the keg of Shiner waiting. All we need is ice. If you bring a bag of ice to keep the keg cold, it gives you access to the pump for the duration of the keg. If you show up with a red solo cup, NO BEER FOR YOU.

***goes back to store to return cases of beers.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Got the keg of Shiner waiting. All we need is ice. If you bring a bag of ice to keep the keg cold, it gives you access to the pump for the duration of the keg. If you show up with a red solo cup, NO BEER FOR YOU.

NICE :toast: Ill have the cooler full too just in case

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I have been doing some reading up on 6.7's we have our f250 down looks like 3 to 5 weeks before they can fix it the HPFP went out. And well destroyed the fuel system.

Spatel23

Reaction score

AWESOME! Ill bring plenty of ice to share some Shinerbock.

Scotty.....see youre already missing out!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

I think I'll bring some unique negotiating currency.... :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.