NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

12stroker

Reaction score
Saw b-bag, farmer, and college station so I knew it had to be you

Yup it's me. I have been reading the 6.7 section we have two more trucks that are down. So I have been reading to see what I could find. The fleet might be getting switched to Chevy and sterling if ford can't give us some answers.

JMart

Reaction score
If this currency is a clear fiery liquid in a mason jar (or something along those lines) you are in. It's my keg, I make the rules.

Speaking of that, I would kill for some real apple pie.

JMart

Reaction score
For events like this I try to contain it in 1/2 gallon plastic jugs. Its apple cider ocifer - I promise. :evil

I shouldn't be too difficult to locate at the event..... LOL

If you see me before I see you, please come up and say hi.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
If you see me before I see you, please come up and say hi.

I won't be too hard to find.... most likely going to find me wearing a black "HRT Performance" hat...... there isn't too many of those that will show up to the event.

Don't be bashful - there are going to be a ton of peeps there - some I will recognize, some I won't. I'll be there living it up and having a good time.

JMart

Reaction score
I won't be too hard to find.... most likely going to find me wearing a black "HRT Performance" hat...... there isn't too many of those that will show up to the event.

Don't be bashful - there are going to be a ton of peeps there - some I will recognize, some I won't. I'll be there living it up and having a good time.

As long as I know how to find you. My truck tends to make me a little easy to spot if I am near it.

Jason

Reaction score
If anybody needs a room, I may have mine up for grabs. My Grandparents 60th anniversary is on Saturday, and that's a little more important than going to this. I would still probably come hang out Friday, but not be spending the night. Its a twin bed room, at Days Inn which is like 5 min. straight up the road from the Comfort Inn. Let me know, I think its $69.00, have to get reservations transferred into your name.

budro

Reaction score
And I have a double queen, so if $69 is too steep, your into anal lube, ball gags, and small farm animals.....I've got some space.

* no cuddling afterwards!