NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that's weaksauce bro. i think the last time I saw you was around 12??

If you knew my rep that's not standard. It was the liquor and pie after beer combined with not eating. Very, very rare for me. Ask anybody.

JMart

Reaction score
That was one of the best damn parties I have been to in awhile. Even with the guys that tried to start drama it still rocked.

I am glad I had the opportunity to meet all of you guys that were there and see some of my old friends I had met before. I can't wait until next time.

Sak I got one of your coozies. I hope you were serious about the hunt too.

Hot Rod, that apple pie is awesome. I drank most of that bottle you handed me. I think I only drank 3 beers all night. My wife had to drag me to bed around 2 or I would have been up all night.

I talked to so many people and everyone was just cool as hell to hang out with. This was just a great group of people to have together. Those of you who didn't make it missed out big time.

When is the next one?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
If you knew my rep that's not standard. It was the liquor and pie after beer combined with not eating. Very, very rare for me. Ask anybody.

i'm just messin man. i think any man with a morally corrupt tattoo can probably outdrink just about all of us LOL

Super08Duty

Reaction score

And the starfish. I think when we left shone, Nate, and coop were the only ones left standing...but then again after that jagerbomb i could smell colors...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a great time meeting new people and seeing old friends. lance , Colton and youngerxxx? , Kendal , Jason Hoffman , Budro (gfy) , Nate , Eric thanks for not kicking my ass, The Lott family , dustin , iron mike amd iron jim, coop , Logan and his lady , Paul and his lady , shone and brad ,and I'm sure im forgetting many others I had way too much fun rough drive to the airport to say the least. Good times.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I had a great time meeting new people and seeing old friends. lance , Colton and youngerxxx? , Kendal , Jason Hoffman , Budro (gfy) , Nate , Eric thanks for not kicking my ass, The Lott family , dustin , iron mike amd iron jim, coop , Logan and his lady , Paul and his lady , shone and brad ,and I'm sure im forgetting many others I had way too much fun rough drive to the airport to say the least. Good times.

Yep had fun we never stay long enough for events imho and us staying at the track till 830 running trucks didn't help.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score

If you didnt get food it's your own fault. I had you and everyone else more than covered!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online