NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
LoL, dude I told ya I don't harbor grudges. And honestly I wasn't ever mad, I just liked messing with ya. We're cool, and it was nice meeting ya.

Good times Eric. I now have a better understanding of your posts now that I saw the dry wit in person. Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LoL, dude I told ya I don't harbor grudges. And honestly I wasn't ever mad, I just liked messing with ya. We're cool, and it was nice meeting ya.

Nuthin but love. Thats why meeting in person is a good thing.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Never said its anyone's fault. Just got wasted and forgot. You worked ur ass off.

Well I'm sorry you didn't come fill up. Would have been nice to meet you and really hang out. (sorry if i didn't meet you, I met alot of people that day.)

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
yea we met tons of people and drunk too haha. i remember talkin with all the TSD guys which i already knew and then i met chris from complete, eric and nate from ptp which was awesome, matt from gearhead also awesome, and a few others that if i saw you id know but cant remember names and many others! this hunt sounds like another get together hahaha plus i love hunting!

12stroker

Reaction score
Well it was nice meeting all of y'all too had one hell of a time. Sak let me know when you want to do the gtg at the ranch that way I can go to my parents to get some guns that go boom.

budro

Reaction score
Great seeing everyone, didn't know half the crowd, sure they didn't know me as well. I must admit it was nice hearing all the comments about my weight. I'll try to make some more events...

budro

Reaction score
If you've never seen a blue waffle nurse a pierced male nipple....there's a pic somewhere