NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
That apple pie you had was awesome. If you wanted to box some up and send some this way, id be willing to pay you for your time on it. And it was good to meet a bunch of you in person.

Did I actually meet you? I wanted to, but the only time I knew where you was was when you were running the dyno.

Glad you liked it - the problem I have had is getting the shine from various sources - it all needs cut differently to make it drinkable - some of it needs to be cut a lot to make it consumable - so every batch has been like a science experiment. I am working on getting a good consistent source... beyond that I plead the 5th... :naughty:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Did I actually meet you? I wanted to, but the only time I knew where you was was when you were running the dyno.

Glad you liked it - the problem I have had is getting the shine from various sources - it all needs cut differently to make it drinkable - some of it needs to be cut a lot to make it consumable - so every batch has been like a science experiment. I am working on getting a good consistent source... beyond that I plead the 5th... :naughty:

I was with dustin that first night when you were passing it around. Back behind the fence. Should of introduced myself im terrible about that stuff.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I was with dustin that first night when you were passing it around. Back behind the fence. Should of introduced myself im terrible about that stuff.

Its all good - I knew I was likely passing right by you in the parking lot at some point. I'm not always all that good at introducing myself either. Glad you enjoyed the pie a little bit.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
This.....uuuuuggggaaaaaa.......

576379_373948812680084_139189927_n.jpg

Followed by this....SUCKED!!!

10245_373926756015623_1255476672_n.jpg

Jhaddox

Reaction score

You don't make your own shine with all the other stuff you do Jason:poke:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SevenThree

Reaction score
Mikey "just keep going straight, it's right off this road.."
10 miles later
"just keep going straight, it's right off this road"

It wasn't off that road.

Sally didn't send this

budro

Reaction score
I love me some dela-hey-hey. We're gonna get matching leprechaun tattoos