Nitrous help

madman1234509

Reaction score
So Mike you made 870 on fuel with the compounds? I see you said 947, but that was with the S472. Have you gotten a nitrous number with the compounds? If so what kind of setup/jets.

As for everyone else. What was your fuel only number, and then nitrous number with what size jet(s). Dont forget to include what you were running for turbo and fueling as well

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Never sprayed it with the compounds. Coming soon though

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Just got done on the dyno. Used Jefferson state trailer dyno, uncorrected fuel only 611hp 1083tq. Nitrous .110 jet 813hp 1292 uncorrected. I only did one run on nitrous since I'm on stock trans. Mods are in signature.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
How did it feel?? Did it sound like it was gonna blow up? lol

Also what tune did you run?

HAHA no I could definitely feel the change when the button was pressed. I just did one run a 200 hp increase was good enuf for me. I didnt want to get towed home. LOL H&S 300TUNE

Blowby

Reaction score
You can over speed your turbo and cause bearing damage if you use more nitrous than is safe. How much is safe? Watch your boost and back pressure.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So would I be safer without a WG means I have TPs? I'm really contemplating getting a bottle.

You run it down the track a bunch and eventually turbo overspeed will kill the Turbos. Dyno pulls won't hurt the turbos for the most part.

Latest posts

Members online