Nitrous?

SICKS LITER

Reaction score
.093!?! That seems huge considering that Nitrous Oxide Systems calls for a .067 front and rear for their 125 plate shot. Is this .093 jet a recommendation from a manufacturer or through trial and error?

yes .093. the jetting on a diesel is alot different than a gasoline engine. the stoich ratio on a diesel is alot higher than a gasoline engine, there for it takes more spray to lean them out to stoich.

.093 was good enough to go from running 13.90s @95 to 12.75 @ 106.xx and 12.68 @ 106. my truck was reflashed back then. with the extra fuel i have now the truck would really be impressive on the spray. might have to try it.

Last edited:

smokedout250

Reaction score
Interesting.... I have no reason to spray not enuff fuel. But good info to know maybe one day ill be a big boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
Interesting.... I have no reason to spray not enuff fuel. But good info to know maybe one day ill be a big boy.

You'd be surprised. WIth stock injectors and turbo I sprayed mine from 13.3's@98 on fuel to 12.5's@105 on da juice.

smokedout250

Reaction score
You'd be surprised. WIth stock injectors and turbo I sprayed mine from 13.3's@98 on fuel to 12.5's@105 on da juice.

Wow.

I'm running 175/0 with a pmax and usual mods I haven't ran at the track yet but soon. Juice always seemed dangerous I see alot of guys use it and are successful... Guess I need to research it more.

Irontx

Reaction score
I keep the .125 pill in mine. I went with a zex system. No complaints with it. 10lbs bottle fits behind the seat nicely in a CC. Auto bottle opener..... and your ready to go in just a few seconds..... just in case. :D

Powerstroke 6.4

Reaction score
I run 3 stages on my 6.4 an have .99 in the first stage and .125's in both the others

I could use the last to stages with out the pills as they are the same size as the orifice in solenoids other then the fact that the pills are need to seal the line on the taper

So if you have enough fuel you can easily use a single .125 pill but if you want to stay on the safe side then I would say use a .99 the most important part of a N.O.S system is the controller you use
But thats just the basics there are many other things that come into play on how hard or soft it hits like line size and placement of solenoids bottle presser

I have been playing with N.O.S on gas and diesel for years now Im not goin to say in a expert on the subject but I do have a good amount of time messing around with the blue bottle

Powerstroke 6.4

Reaction score
The first stage is -6 off one bottle and the 2nd an 3rd stage are -6 off other bottle and -4 off all 3 solenoids to the jets

Latest posts

Members online