nitto 420s on a 350???

Spray7.3

Reaction score
I was thinking about it also,once mine is making more pow a :D.I

i think it would look pretty good on some 20x12's

Lol, I haz no powah.. Just want to look the part:rockon:
For now it'll stay on the 18×9 motos.. Eventually some 10" wides but nothing more.

Spray7.3

Reaction score
The largest size for 18s is pretty small. Not like the 305/50/20.

They're like 28" :( Other options are Toyo Proxes st ll's or Mastercraft HTR Plus.They have a 30-31" offering..

OR. I go with a heavier d, e load highway tread.
Not sure what to do honestly

MINK

Reaction score
They're like 28" :( Other options are Toyo Proxes st ll's or Mastercraft HTR Plus.They have a 30-31" offering..

OR. I go with a heavier d, e load highway tread.
Not sure what to do honestly

bump up to a 20" rim or run the proxies, only way it'll look decent.

Spray7.3

Reaction score
20's will come when the axle swap happens. Until then, it'll have to live with 18's.. Think the proxes would look good on it? It sits leveled at the moment. Considered bumping the rear end out 2"'s to square it up and seeing how that looked

oneton

Reaction score
20's will come when the axle swap happens. Until then, it'll have to live with 18's.. Think the proxes would look good on it? It sits leveled at the moment. Considered bumping the rear end out 2"'s to square it up and seeing how that looked

i just put 2's on the rear of my obs tonite.big difference looks wise.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Happy with them thus far? I fear them quite frankly.. Most don't have any issue but then again I've heard plenty of horror stories over the years.

Alot guys around my area run 2s all the way around with no issues I myself wouldn't but alot also use 2s in the rear to even it up on old bodies. I'd surely do that to an obs off the bat. If they worry you that much knock the studs out of them and reinstall factory studs in them.

Latest posts

Members online