No crank after pulling cab

Sofa King

Reaction score
Okay so I pulled my cab to do a single s400 and low pressure fuel system we got everything done set the cab back down and it wont crank. We've disconnected and reconnected all the wiring the we took part originally and we still have no crank. Does any one have any ideas?

BFT

Reaction score
Do you have the battery to battery wire connected? There is also a small wire that gets taken off on the driver side that could've gotten taken off that may do this

Sofa King

Reaction score
update it cranks on the stock tune but not on the boxed h&s tunes or the mcc tunes and tes the starter wire is connected

MorganY

Reaction score
Check connections on the shock tower again. Push them in more even if it seems like they already are pushed in. Happens.

Is the Anti-theft light flashing?

Sofa King

Reaction score
no pats lights and ive checked the connector numberous times. sometimes it will start on the canned tunes some times on the mcc tunes other times it just wont

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
no pats lights and ive checked the connector numberous times. sometimes it will start on the canned tunes some times on the mcc tunes other times it just wont

wiring harness isnt pinched between frame and cab is it ? sounds like a grounding issue of some sort.

webb06

Reaction score
Did you install an airdog? Or whatever you used as a low pressure fuel system did you hook it in to the factory harness? Mine wouldn't start after I installed my airdog, until I rewired in to the factory harness

Sofa King

Reaction score
ya i used an air dog. did you just use the factory wiring as the trigger for the relay? ill double check to make sure the wiring isnt pinched in just a min. Thanks everyone for any help

webb06

Reaction score
ya i used an air dog. did you just use the factory wiring as the trigger for the relay? ill double check to make sure the wiring isnt pinched in just a min. Thanks everyone for any help

I just cut the factory plug off and tied the power wire and ground so that the airdog will run as if the factory pump is in place.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

That's most likely your problem.

Sofa King

Reaction score
Ya no doubt. Now just to get the tuning lined out and get to the track. Thanks again

Latest posts

Members online