No freaking way

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Its nice to see some of the old names pop back up, I learned a ton from these forums, back when PSN was around, then mike sold it to autoguide? I didnt know mike owned the army, I thought Gary (PTSuperD) had started the army. None the less, I would love to see FB fall off and the forums make a come back. a little while ago there was a post on here that was talkign about old times, got a little traction for a few weeks then died back off

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Its nice to see some of the old names pop back up, I learned a ton from these forums, back when PSN was around, then mike sold it to autoguide? I didnt know mike owned the army, I thought Gary (PTSuperD) had started the army. None the less, I would love to see FB fall off and the forums make a come back. a little while ago there was a post on here that was talkign about old times, got a little traction for a few weeks then died back off
Agreed!! Everything i learned about 7.3s came from psn or here or trial and error and looking it up or asking on here. Lol

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
C'mon now, don't just dangle that carrot lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Hey! You know how it goes. Plans are subject to change. If/when it comes to fruition, it will involve a from the ground up restoration of my 97. Plus a lot more. :D

I am done doing builds without haveing all the parts, or most of the parts before starting. They never go well and tend to take years to complete.

I have been collecting parts for a few years now. I am getting closer to starting it. Haha

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Hey! You know how it goes. Plans are subject to change. If/when it comes to fruition, it will involve a from the ground up restoration of my 97. Plus a lot more. :D

I am done doing builds without haveing all the parts, or most of the parts before starting. They never go well and tend to take years to complete.

I have been collecting parts for a few years now. I am getting closer to starting it. Haha

This is the way.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Let's get going then on a new build!

Latest posts

Members online