No freaking way

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I have been around this site since the beginning, been around the diesel world since the late 90's. seems like Facebook groups have taken over as most every forum has died off. There is very little quality technical information out there now. Seems like the only thing anyone cares about it is gas prices, what oil brand and what tire wheel combo fits with what lift size.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been around this site since the beginning, been around the diesel world since the late 90's. seems like Facebook groups have taken over as most every forum has died off. There is very little quality technical information out there now. Seems like the only thing anyone cares about it is gas prices, what oil brand and what tire wheel combo fits with what lift size.

Forums are strong and growing. Yeah FB groups have taken alot of traffic away from forums but forums are far from dead.

Denver

Reaction score
Thanks for updating the site. This forum layout is way better than what was before. I'll frequent more often. What was the deal with 2017 PSA calendars still being active on the home page in 2021... or whatever the 2017 in 2021 headline was. Is SMUT still on a non permanent vacation?

Arisley

Reaction score
Well, every time I saw Mike, he threatened to cut my salary in half. And then fire me.

Actually, I have been a mod for him for a long time, since pretty early in the PSN days.

I was actually going through withdrawal with no forum.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Well, every time I saw Mike, he threatened to cut my salary in half. And then fire me.

Actually, I have been a mod for him for a long time, since pretty early in the PSN days.

I was actually going through withdrawal with no forum.
Facebook wasn't cutting it? Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't realize it had been that long since I logged on...... I learned about the sale through Facebook today..... it would have been nice to at least let the old mods know.... but at the same time..... it looks like I haven't been on since late 2021.....

A whole lot of nostalgia and a whole lot of good tech is buried on this forum.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't realize it had been that long since I logged on...... I learned about the sale through Facebook today..... it would have been nice to at least let the old mods know.... but at the same time..... it looks like I haven't been on since late 2021.....

A whole lot of nostalgia and a whole lot of good tech is buried on this forum.
Oh wow. You are still alive!

Latest posts

Members online