No Limit 6.7 Intercooler Testing

carcare

Reaction score
I for one like the early previews of new products in R&D. Efficiency is key in these trucks as they are used by different people for many different things. It seems like mike (bigrpowr) takes what is produced and makes it 1 step better , sometimes multiple steps. I mean, the bleeder on the egr delete. Ya we see them in bmw, Mercedes, and some chevrolets but mike is the one that made it happen w the pass thru plates on the 6.7. While others are tryin to make new parts to go fast mike makes the best part possible then moves on. Mike keep up the good work and innovations. I log into ur website often now as I have trust in ur abilities.. I haven't bought anything from you yet but the intake is next for me. S&b just feels like I'm missing out. Fact is when u get into ur truck and it moves pretty good and you like it then perfect. If u wanna race then we can build door cars w blowers and nitrous leavin on 2 wheels. I use my truck and want it to run good and strong but last. That all takes research and development . F the dyno bombers. Tuck hauls but=good for me. Thinkin u got a race truck=embarrassment when u get around people knowledgable that have been ther and are ther. Leavin the line at 5,000 rpm hangin the fronts past 60' is racing!! I love my truck!! FTH 💪

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lokken

Reaction score
Need a new truck lol all y'all with your 6-7 making me jealous. Couldn't go into it without about 120gs though too much I'd want to need to do lol

lokken

Reaction score
Don't like any of that stretch rubber **** though or chrome.rims black steel or bead lockers with fat rubber for this cowboy trucks are meant for trucking imho

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't like any of that stretch rubber **** though or chrome.rims black steel or bead lockers with fat rubber for this cowboy trucks are meant for trucking imho

what , in the ***, does this jibberish have to do with an intercooler ?

Squat and Poot

Reaction score

gyVbdRN.gif

jordan572

Reaction score
I almost wonder if this intercooler will provide better results on smaller chargers. For example, the sst turbo on the 11-14s produce stupid hot charge temps. This new intercooler could dramatically lower charge temps on an 11-14 turbo as they are often operated far out of their efficient ranges. Whereas if you have a larger turbo that produces far lower charges temps, you won't see as much temperature drop after the intercooler. I'll be following this one, don't make fun of me though,
:stupid:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I almost wonder if this intercooler will provide better results on smaller chargers. For example, the sst turbo on the 11-14s produce stupid hot charge temps. This new intercooler could dramatically lower charge temps on an 11-14 turbo as they are often operated far out of their efficient ranges. Whereas if you have a larger turbo that produces far lower charges temps, you won't see as much temperature drop after the intercooler. I'll be following this one, don't make fun of me though,
:stupid:

In my experience with SRT's back in the day, this was 100% true. Stock IC & my Precision 3076R saw a huge drop going to a larger IC. I did back to back with my Precision 37R and I noticed much less of a difference on the larger frame turbo. But, I do feel like pretty much anything will help with the inneficiency of the factory cooler though. Valid facts on your end though.

jcain

Reaction score
More interesting would be to see a compressor map of the 11-14 turbos. I wonder when they are out in left field (surge line)??? I'd be worried about that and the stock WG being to small to handle the ebp. And we already know the bearings can't take it...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
More interesting would be to see a compressor map of the 11-14 turbos. I wonder when they are out in left field (surge line)??? I'd be worried about that and the stock WG being to small to handle the ebp. And we already know the bearings can't take it...

Are you aware of rpm of that turbo ? That turbo is way out of its Map at 28psi.

jcain

Reaction score
Are you aware of rpm of that turbo ? That turbo is way out of its Map at 28psi.

That's why I said I would like to see a map. I'm sure the gt32 sst is humping with the small 46mm compressor wheel(s) and some stupid high shaft speed.

Latest posts

Members online