No Limit 6.7 pics

OuchThatHurt

Reaction score
I definately did something wrong and should have ordered my intake directly from no limit. It's not polished (looks like bare exhaust) and doesnt have a cleanable filter. ALSO RUBS ON THE HOOD nomatter what I do.
I might sell it for cheap and order another one.

Reaction score
I definately did something wrong and should have ordered my intake directly from no limit. It's not polished (looks like bare exhaust) and doesnt have a cleanable filter. ALSO RUBS ON THE HOOD nomatter what I do.
I might sell it for cheap and order another one.

If you ordered directly from No Limit, you would have got the same thing if you ordered a dry filter, non polished. They used to come with a Pro Dry S filter thats resuable, but now come with a disposable filter if you select the dry option. And they will all come non polished unless you pay for the polished upgrade. But good news is, you can polish that pipe pretty easily by hand. There are several how to's online that will show you how if you want to take a little time. As far as adjustment goes, you can get it to not hit the hood, but you will have to keep playing around with it at different angles to get it. Especially if you still have your EGR cooler/lines in place.

OuchThatHurt

Reaction score
That makes sense. I didnt even get the option when I ordered. I still might order a different one... I turn wrenches in the Coast Guard all day. have no desire to do any of it when i get home.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If you ordered directly from No Limit, you would have got the same thing if you ordered a dry filter, non polished. They used to come with a Pro Dry S filter thats resuable, but now come with a disposable filter if you select the dry option. And they will all come non polished unless you pay for the polished upgrade. But good news is, you can polish that pipe pretty easily by hand. There are several how to's online that will show you how if you want to take a little time. As far as adjustment goes, you can get it to not hit the hood, but you will have to keep playing around with it at different angles to get it. Especially if you still have your EGR cooler/lines in place.

disposable is already gone, we stopped using it . back to the AFE ProdryS .

Latest posts

Members online